Please note there is £100 registration fee. Our bank details are as follows:
Account number: 53174042
Sort code: 20 46 50
Please read carefully before completing the form
By agreeing to this Registration Form we understand, accept and agree that:
1. registration of our child as a prospective pupil does not secure our child a place at the School but does ensure that our child will be considered for selection as a pupil at the School;
2. if our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to the School's terms and conditions for the provision of educational services , which will bind us (as the holders of parental responsibility for him/her) in the event (and from the moment) that we accept the place;
3. in order to comply with our responsibilities as a registered Tier 4 sponsor, you consent to us notifying and/or supplying information relating to you and/or your child's right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom to the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) unit of the Home Office and, in any event, if our child is offered a place at the School, such an offer will be subject to us confirming that our child has the right to enter, live and study in the United Kingdom;
4. if applicable, the School may request from our child's present school or educational institution: (a) information and a reference in respect of our child; and/or (b) information about any outstanding fees and/or supplemental charges;
5. the School may, with reference to one or both of us: (i) undertake a credit check with a credit reference agency; and/or (ii) require you to provide the School's Bursar with a bank reference and/or an up-to-date credit report (including a credit score); and
6. the School may process any personal data about us (or either of us) and our child, including sensitive personal data about our child (such as medical details), for the purposes of:
(i) administering its list of prospective pupils;
(ii) its registration, selection and/or admission procedures, including as set out above; and
(iii) communicating with the parents of prospective pupils about the School and generally managing relationships between the School and its prospective pupils.
(iv) I / We understand that the personal data provided above will be processed for the legitimate business of Princess Helena College managing the admissions process. I / We understand that this information will be held until such time as the above-named child is no longer of an age to apply for a place at the School, or until I / we request that our personal data no longer be retained.
(v) I / We agree to you keeping in touch about admissions-related information (future deadlines and admissions events) and news about, and activities on offer from Princess Helena College.
(vi) We will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.
(vii) You can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com
(viii) For further details on how your data is used and stored please visit the Princess Helena College