Higher Education & Careers
In order to stand out from the crowd in today’s world, young people need more than a good set of academic results. Universities and employers are attaching more and more value to life skills. These include being able to communicate effectively, work in teams, think independently, show initiative, lead and solve problems. Our FutureFit Programme has been designed to provide activities, events, lectures and networking opportunities which help cultivate these valuable skills including:
• Global Young Leaders’ conferences in Washington and New York
• Camps International for voluntary environmental work
• Visiting lecturers
• Driving Safety course
• Work experience
• Tailored internships
In providing a supportive framework, at PHC we enable you to push personal boundaries and explore outside your comfort zone, learning from experience so that you are prepared to face and overcome the challenges of the future with confidence.
The Internship Programme enables students to find their voice, stand out from the crowd and succeed in entering top universities and rewarding careers.
Although rigorous, the aim is to prepare students for the competitive job market ahead.
The programme involves:
- Pairing pupils with their chosen field
- CV skills and application
- Cover letter skills and application
- Practice interviews prior to submitting their application
- Fully integrating pupils into their chosen internship